College of Professional Studies
- Ph.D.   Sam Houston State University, 2011
- M.A.   Sam Houston State University, Criminal Justice and Criminology, 2005
- B.S.   University of North Texas, Criminal Justice (Psychology), 1998
- National Association of Community and Restorative Justice
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences (Regional President and Program Chair)
- Southwestern Association of Criminal Justice
- Alpha Phi Sigma (Criminal Justice Honor Society)
Kubena, Jiletta. "The evolution of securing the American K-12." Critical Examinations of School Violence in K-12 Education. , 2015.
Kubena, Jiletta., & Lillemon, K. "Arraignment." The Encyclopedia of Criminology and Criminal Justice. Wiley-Blackwell, 2014.
Kubena, Jiletta. "Self-Report Surveys." The Encyclopedia of Criminology and Criminal Justice. Wiley-Blackwell, 2014.
Presentations of Refereed Papers
Watts, J.. Harrison., & Kubena, Jiletta. (2015). Evaluating the Need for Emergency Call Boxes. Academy of Criminal Justice Science Annual Meeting, Orlando, Florida.
Kubena, Jiletta. (2014). Faith Based Reentry: A Program Evaluation on Effectiveness. Academy of Criminal Justice Science Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Kubena, Jiletta. (2014). Faith Based Reentry: Differences between Males and Females. Poster Presentation. Southwestern Association of Criminal Justice Annual Meeting, South Padre Island, Texas.