College of Professional Studies
- M.A.   Our Lady of the Lake University, Communication Sciences and Disorders, 2001
- B.S.   University of Texas - Austin, Communication Sciences and Disorders, 1999
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, 2002.
- License from Texas State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology, 2002.
- Bilingual Training Certificate, 2001, OLLU San Antonio, TX.
- Texas Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Texas Organization of Multilingual Multicultural Audiologists and Speech Pathologists
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Presentations of Refereed Papers
Taliancich-Klinger, Casey., & Hernandez, Naomi. (2018). Structured Graduate Student Reflections. Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association Annual Convention, Houston, Texas.
Taliancich-Klinger, Casey., & Hernandez, Naomi. (2017). Preparing bilingual first year graduate clinicians through an off campus experience, a team approach in a low SES community center on the West Side of San Antonio, TX.. Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association Annual Convention, Austin, Texas.