College of Professional Studies
- Ph.D.   University of Texas, 2010
- Licensed Master Social Worker, 15149, 1996 (1996-Present).
- State of Texas Board of Examiners for Social Workers, 1996 (1996-Present).
- Southwestern Social Science Association
- Phi Alpha National Social Work Honor Society
- Baccalaureate (Social Work) Program Directors
- Professional Association of Social Workers in HIV/AIDS
- Association of Latina/Latino Social Work Educators
- National Association of Social Workers
- Council of Social Work Education
- Latino Social Workers Association
Presentations of Refereed Papers
Rodriguez-Escbobar, Yolanda. (2014). Voces de Mujeres Emigrantes-The Lived Experiences of Women Living with HIV/AIDS. Annual SSSA Meeting, San Antonio, Texas.
Rodriguez-Escbobar, Yolanda. (2014). Inter-subjectivity and Ethical Boundaries. Annual C.J. Collins Symposium, San Antonio, Texas.
Rodriguez-Escbobar, Yolanda. (2014). Mental Health Challenges Faced by Latino Unaccompanied Alien Children. Annual Center for Mexican American Studies and Research Conference, San Antonio, Texas.
Rodriguez-Escbobar, Yolanda. (2014). Concientización of Bilingual Mexican American Students in Professional Training Programs: Reconnecting to our Linguistic Ráices. Annual Center for Mexican American Studies and Research Conference., San Antonio, Texas.