- Ph.D.   Oklahoma University, 2007
- Conduct Officer Training, 2007 (2007).
- Gallup StrenghthsQuest Advocate Certification, 2007 (2007).
- Student Organization Investigator Training, 2007 (2007).
- Gallup StrengthsQuest Educator Certification, 2006 (2006).
- Heifer University, 3 day educational program about Heifer International, 2006 (2006).
- Advisor Recognition and Training (ART Certification), 2002 (2002).
- New Professionals Institute, Vanderbilt, 1998 (1998).
- Neutral Mediator Certification, Texas A&M Student Conflict Resolution Center, 1994 (1994).
Articles in Refereed Journals
Tibbs, S., Green, M., Wheeler, C., & Carmody-Bubb, M. (2015). The relationship between a leader's authentic leadership and psychological capital from the followers' perspective. International Journal of Management Sciences.6 (6),
Green, Mark., Rodriguez, R., Wheeler, Carol., & Baggerly-Hinojosa, Barbara. (2015). Servant leadership: A quantitative review of instruments and related findings. Servant Leadership: Theory and Practice.2 (2),